Dark Legacy Guild Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Legacy Guild Hall

Welcome to the Forum dedicated to Dark Legacy

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To play or not to play, that is the question

Go down 
+2
Jatik Banar
BadBenny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BadBenny
Officer
Officer
BadBenny

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-09-27

To play or not to play, that is the question Empty
PostSubject: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:51 am

The guys are starting to talk about SWG on vent again, they're refeering back to how fun it was. If Age of Conan is a faliure, Tell me why i should start again, Anything New happend? have the brought anything cool to spies for example? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/s.php?q=Kristian+Von+Strokirch&init=q
Jatik Banar
Council
Council
Jatik Banar

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:03 pm

Spy's getting some updates next chapter, they're gonna make ranged spy more viable and look into the damage Smile

Plus the ISD heroic is fun as hell man, you should play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jaytrixer
Hivolt
Militia
Militia
Hivolt

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:03 am

What is this ISD heroic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hivolt
Ibirx
Ibirx

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:13 am

ISD = Imperial Star Destroyer. It's the new Heroic quest set on a Star Destroyer in space (you have to be taken there by a pilot)
Back to top Go down
Hivolt
Militia
Militia
Hivolt

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:20 am

I think I still need to do one of the preliminary stages. I've got a journal entry that says I need to find the Lost Star Destroyer. Maybe I'mm be able to get online around 9 pm GMT and start a run at it then.
Back to top Go down
BadBenny
Officer
Officer
BadBenny

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Lolz Smile, anyway I am not gonna be the on that starts, if Chew or Bennibo buy time im gonna get time also
Back to top Go down
Easone Oakri
Easone Oakri

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:06 pm

ah badbenny man good to see you here the thing about swg is that it has got loads more content then any other mmorpg out there seriously rofl i mean if any one can show me a mmorpg with more stuff in it ill buy em a pinte at the DL meet in april or give u 1m credits online Razz any who u have the new gunboats, all new space shit from chapter 8, also chapter 9 u have more instances comming so u got axcava min, isd, tusken, ig-88 and a new one on next update Razz in short if u come on here ur mates wont get board as fast as they would with conan or wow or lotr but its ur choice man : ) king
Back to top Go down
BadBenny
Officer
Officer
BadBenny

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:17 pm

hehe i played wow in 2.5 years without getting bored.. Razz
anyway, what DL meet in April.. where? Razz

(EDIT: Do you guys use vent/Teamspeak any?)
Back to top Go down
Namine
Citizen
Citizen
Namine

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Easone Oakri wrote:
ah badbenny man good to see you here the thing about swg is that it has got loads more content then any other mmorpg out there seriously rofl i mean if any one can show me a mmorpg with more stuff in it ill buy em a pinte at the DL meet in april or give u 1m credits online Razz any who u have the new gunboats, all new space shit from chapter 8, also chapter 9 u have more instances comming so u got axcava min, isd, tusken, ig-88 and a new one on next update Razz in short if u come on here ur mates wont get board as fast as they would with conan or wow or lotr but its ur choice man : ) king

not to pooh-pooh what uve said but i could show u several mmos with more content then swg :p
that's what is wrong with the game its never actually been a game in the first place... however what swg DOES have goin for it is it has lots more ways for making ur own fun then any other mmo (except second life :p) also pvp is good... but mainly its just cos its star wars :p
if u are looking for something different yet really ace try pirates of the burning sea :p
Back to top Go down
BadBenny
Officer
Officer
BadBenny

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Namine wrote:
Easone Oakri wrote:

not to pooh-pooh what uve said but i could show u several mmos with more content then swg :p
that's what is wrong with the game its never actually been a game in the first place... however what swg DOES have goin for it is it has lots more ways for making ur own fun then any other mmo (except second life :p) also pvp is good... but mainly its just cos its star wars :p
if u are looking for something different yet really ace try pirates of the burning sea :p

The thing is, i don't wanna play a new game, i've already ordered the ones im gonna try, i've played like 80% of all "Famous" MMO's.
The This is, SWG was great, the pvp was the best, tho it was frustrating sometimes Razz. Anyway, The Community was at it's top, you guys rock, and i'll never ever forget you, i might download SWG and give it a one month shot acctually.. And Pirates of the Burning Sea seems like a crappy game compared to Age of Conana and Warhammer: Age Of Reckoning

(EDIT: Welcome to the Forums Namine Razz)
Back to top Go down
Namine
Citizen
Citizen
Namine

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:25 pm

by the way ur talking, sounds like theres no 'might' or 'maybe' about it :p
Back to top Go down
Easone Oakri
Easone Oakri

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:01 pm

well at the end of the day its the community for me and for me well chimera shits on all other then u have DL. Just me maybe but DL is home to dam nice peeps. And the wommen.......pwha
Back to top Go down
Hivolt
Militia
Militia
Hivolt

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:30 am

Jatik is supposed to hook me up with some women. I'm still waiting!
Back to top Go down
Easone Oakri
Easone Oakri

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:07 am

rofl jat u pimp lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To play or not to play, that is the question   To play or not to play, that is the question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To play or not to play, that is the question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Legacy Guild Hall :: Welcome in Town :: The Cantina-
Jump to: