Dark Legacy Guild Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Legacy Guild Hall

Welcome to the Forum dedicated to Dark Legacy

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM

Go down 
3 posters

Those that will be willing to back me up and would like a revamp of Legacy to improve it tick yes
1. yes
Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Vote_lcap60%Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
2. no
Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Vote_lcap0%Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. shut the fuck up Easone
Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Vote_lcap40%Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Easone Oakri
Easone Oakri

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM   Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:42 am

Hi there guys the small few of you that still look at these topics are really helping DL over problems that come with growth. DL and our city Legacy has as i think run its yard we cannot place more houses in the center or the outside and i dont want to complain but quite frankly its a bloody mess we have small buildings in the town center where they should not be in the center we should have medcenter cantina theater city hall shuttle port then surrounding it we should have the guild halls and large houses then moving outwards we should have the medium houses the small houses and finaly the bunkers look DL is a great guild and you all know i would never leave you guys we all would never leave weve come through alot together and well helped each other through rough times so i dont want to anoy you guys but its really bugging me that Legacy will just be a dumping ground for peoples houses and nothing more just imagin how good it would be thats all i ask also i am willing to do all the work for this i just need support from fellow DL members thats why i am making a poll.
Back to top Go down
agrigas
Council
Council
agrigas

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM   Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:47 am

shut the fuck up easone! lol!

but yea i wanna have the city on dantooine, not only is dant the shiat...but you can use almost all type of houses there. Tatooine, generic, naboo, and bunker can all be placed there so yea...

+1 for dantooine! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonightme
Jatik Banar
Council
Council
Jatik Banar

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM   Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:09 pm

Not a chance on Dant, we only just got the damn shuttleport, rofl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jaytrixer
agrigas
Council
Council
agrigas

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM   Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:07 pm

Jatik Banar wrote:
Not a chance on Dant, we only just got the damn shuttleport, rofl.
Dantooine is awsome...go away tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonightme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM   Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacy the city BIG PROBLEM
Page 1 of 1